Students in Grades 11-12 follow the curriculum of the International Baccalaureate Diploma, which is a university preparation programme recognized by the best universities around the world. Students are also entered for SATs and, where necessary, for the TOEFL. Our graduating students have been accepted by universities in Japan, the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Korea, Estonia and Canada.
In keeping with the school’s mission, the curriculum offered does not align with any particular national system, rather it provides a comprehensive international curriculum which reflects our multinational student body, and thus aims to meet all of our students’ needs.
- Diploma Programme Overview
- HIS IB Diploma Programme Student Handbook
- Grade 12 Parents’ Guide
- IB FAQ
- CAS Guide 2017
- IB Diploma Programme Regulations
- HIS Academic Honesty Policy
- HIS IB Diploma Assessment Policy
- IB DP Course Selection Presentation Slides
- IB DP Course Selection Guide
- Pamoja Course Descriptions
- Pamoja Parents’ Guide