Friday, 29th April – Sunday, 8th May (inclusive)
– Golden Week break (NO school)
– IB Diploma examinations start
– HIS Sports Day at Coca-Cola West Stadium
– Student‐led conferences (NO school, conference appointment system)
– Spring Concert (all grades), 7pm, HIS Gym.
Hiroshima International School
We are a fully accredited day school for students aged 3-18, committed to excellence in education. We enroll students from all over the world, creating a friendly and cooperative multi-ethnic student body. We are the only school in the Chugoku region of Japan where children of all ages can obtain an international education in English.
ミッション Our mission
HIS will provide an international education that promotes integrity, excellence, cultural sensitivity and a lifelong commitment to peace and a sustainable planet.
ビジョン Our vision
HIS will cultivate young people who are prepared for lifelong learning, meeting challenges and outstanding citizenship anywhere in the world.