Friends of HIS is a group of kind donors who support our school. There are two types of donations which are time contributions and monetary contributions. Any monetary donations will be tax deductible.
How can I contribute to the HIS community?
1. The Gift of Time
In the vibrant HIS community, a variety of school events throughout the year require the time and talents of our community members. These include:
- Being actively involved in our Parent and Teacher Association (PTA)
- Helping in classrooms (Giving presentations on areas of expertise, reading programs etc)
- Participation on our volunteer Board of Directors and Board of Trustees
- Attending school activities and events throughout the year
- Helping HIS to form connections with other organizations in the community.
Being actively involved in the life of HIS is the greatest gift of all.
2. The Friends of HIS Wish List (Gifts in kind)
HIS maintains a list of items that would support the student learning environment at HIS. You can make monetary donations through Friends of HIS and school will purchase these items. All purchases will be recognized in the HIS Annual Report.
- HIS Library – Reading chair sets designed for collaborative work.
Number required: 12 items
2. HIS Field – Nets to divide the field when we need to use the field for parking.
Number required: 10 items
3. Monetary donations through the Annual Giving Campaign
Each year, between September and May, HIS will undertake an Annual Fund Campaign where you can make monetary donations to support our educational program. Donation can be left open or allocated to the HIS Building Fund. Donors will be acknowledged for their support of our educational program in the HIS Annual Report. Monetary donations are possible through a bank transfer as a quick, convenient way to donate.
4. Corporate Contribution Plan (CCP)
Corporations interested in learning more about the Corporate Contribution Plan and associated tax advantages, please contact Damian Rentoule email@example.com for further information.